It’s that time of year again! Our Spring recital this year is called “It’s Our Time,” and will be held Saturday, June 4, 2016 at 6:00 pm. The recital will be at Mars Hill University’s Moore Auditorium again this year. Please tell your friends and family, as our dancers are extremely talented and love performing for a full house. We’ll have more information coming soon, but for now, please note the following:
- Dance tuition and recital fees must be paid in full in order for your child to perform in the recital. Recital fee is $20.
- These last few weeks before the recital are very important; if your child misses more than two of the six classes preceding the recital, he or she will not be allowed to perform unless he or she demonstrates proficiency alone for the teacher.
- Each student will receive two complimentary tickets for the show. Additional tickets will be available for purchase before the show and at the door.
- The week of May 23-26, we ask that a parent or other responsible adult come in at the end of your child’s class, so that we can go over costume details and ask for volunteers for stage mothers.
Other Important Spring News
- Pictures will be taken the week of May 10-12 at the studio, during class.
- We are selling ads for the program. Please see Ms. Marilyn in the office if you’d like some advertising sheets. These ads are a great way to share your business with the community while showing our wonderful dancers your support. The student who sells the most ads (minimum of four) will win a prize.
Please remember to like us on Facebook and keep following us here, for more updates and all the latest news. Have a happy Spring!